The Wedge is a spot located at the extreme southeast end of the Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, California known for its large waves that makes it a popular spot for surfing, and for bodysurfing without a board in particular. The Wedge is the intersection of the beach and of the man-made...
- Girls go surfing in the Mentawai’s
- INDONESIA in 4k – Surfing with Kai Lenny, Anthony Walsh, Tati West, and more – Relaxing Ocean Sounds
- Watch “BIG WEDGE April 2021 RAW Footage HD
- Surfing Lower Trestles with Kelly Slater and other Pros July 2021
- Surfing BIG Waves! What’s it really like? w/ John John Florence (Hawaii)
No comments to show.